Thursday 24 June 2010

Downtime Again

Crumbs, its been ages since I posted on here ... will try and catch up on things as life is never quiet; well not until CCP decide to move to a newer server room; this is the longest downtime I have ever know in over a year of playing.

So, I have now been flying this capsule of mine around for over a year, and feel pretty comfortable with most aspects of Hi and Low Sec space.  I have yet to really get to grips with Null Sec, sure I flown around a bit, done an Agony Basic course and a few corp roams but as far as I am concerned that does not really cut it.  But will get into that in a little more detail later.

Our new alliance is now over six months too, and it is easy to see why there are only a handful of larger, successful alliances and a lot of smaller ones with burned out leadership.  Being a director changes your attitude towards EVE a lot, and I have to say, I am not sure if that is for the better or not.  The collapse of  BOB and Goonswarm is telling and not a surprise.  It is not all bad however, we have a great group of capsuleers and momentum is building .. watch this space.

Well I would certainly not class myself as rookie anymore, skills allow me to comfortably run all missions, though would always run a logistics alt for level 5s, and this year should see me close out the final set of basic skill training ready for a longer term future, so learning skills max'ed, elite core etc.

We have been pretty much war free now since the last one I talked about and people have settled into their normal routine of missioning and mining, but I have to say that now I have settled down and am looking at some of those rank 14 skills I feel a little more of a pull towards 0.0.  I am happy with most game mechanics and am needing something new and a little less mundane, but always needs to be done as a balance with other stuff, the main thing being isk.  Establishing a steady income is a steady task right now and one that I need to be able to achieve without playing 24/7; see what happens.  Anyway, this gets me up to date, though I will endeavour to throw more regular write ups in even if they are shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment