Thursday 29 October 2009

The Power of Two

Well I started up a second account before the "Power of Two" offer came out and am wondering what people use their second account for; I set mine up so that I could mine a little more effectively (though I am not a miner in a career sense).  My plan then is to use the second account as industry / logistics support.  It is a long way off from being perfect but it is getting there.  What does everyone else use their characters for?  I would be interested to know how they balance them out; logisitcs vs combat, pvp vs trader, miner vs hauler, etc.

With two characters the question then arises about corporations ... should you have both characters in the same corp or should you have them in different corps so taht you can switch between them when the is a war dec raised against your corp?

The other thing that I have found very hard getting used to is controlling two characters ... I am running two clients on a single screen which certainly has its disadvantages but then I have met some people that run four accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment