Thursday 5 November 2009

The Sand Box

Well eve-life has not been dull that is for sure, I have not even had enough time to get a ship out of station.  The biggest thing that has kept me busy over the last couple of days is diplomacy.  Why?  Well that is the sand box effect for you ...

Picture the following recipe.

  • A few members of a corp that is part of our alliance acted in a way that is embarrassing to say the least.
  • A knee jerk reaction by the alliance to this event, included in this reaction is a lot of other issues that have built up over time but not really been addressed.
  • A corp reliant on status settings of the alliance.
With all of these up in there air you are left with a diplomatic nightmare to say the least.  There is a lot of talk about what Dominion is going to bring and for me that is quite exciting (especially now).  However I do not envy those that are at nearer the top of some of the larger null sec alliances.  I can see a bumpy road ahead over the next couple of months with some potential big changes happening.

As for my corp well I think it is time to review and make the most out of what has happened.  Sure might be uncomfortable for a while but it will sort itself out and will turn out one way or another.  It is all part of the mix of EVE which I am slowly learning about.

No comments:

Post a Comment