Saturday 9 January 2010

Low Sec Roaming

Well, spent a large proportion of this week running around null sec and amazed at how empty it is.  Having spent the last eight months in high and low sec was amazingly peaceful out there.  I realise that I was not in large contested areas but still I did expect to see more people.

Jumped into one system where two guys threw up a bubble as I jumped through but luckily they were in cruiser (or BS, too busy to look as I was trying to get away) sized ships, so just burned out cloaked and jumped on.

Was surprised at the lack on stations and now see why logistics is such a big issue in null sec.  JF much needed as well as a good POS somewhere definitely required if am going to take full advantage of everything out here.

Decided it was time to better my PvP skills so am planning on doing an Agony Unleashed Basic PvP course at the end of the month; will let you know how that goes.

Got myself a tempest recently and have realised how much my skill based was shields orientated so back on to core training again.  Will help though with sorting out a proper PvP fitted hurricane so time to stop putting that training off.

Anyway fly safe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment