Monday 19 July 2010

Loki Fittings

Well, as many of you know strategic cruisers bring a whole new meaning to fitting; with five sub systems categories and four version in each category you can create a very large number of potential ship base configurations and that is before you have even added fittings.

As I noted before I am looking at obtaining a Loki as I am already skilled for that.  After grabbing a few other fittings from people I have attached my various changes and other make ups.  With officer fittings you get some amazing setups but this will come with time.  I have also put in the Tengu fit I put in previously as an example and to give an idea of where that tank is going and how comparable the Loki versions are.  Your comments for these fits would be appreciated.

Strategic Cruiser Comparison Tables

No comments:

Post a Comment