Friday 16 July 2010

Moved!

Well, after 15 months of playing and being in the same corporation (NERF) I have moved.  I have join a few of my old corp mates out in Branch (Sp4rtans) and am now part of the NC (for my sins).  So new times ahead and different challenges but am looking forward to it.

I had been thinking about how a new corp / alliance actually moves out into 0.0 successfully and I had been coming to the conclusion that it can but only with difficulty and that is even more apparent now that I am out here.  This is further backed up in the latest CSM minutes where they talk about the difficulties of getting new alliances out into 0.0.

Anyway, running various ops out here now and enjoying it though at the same time my online time has been cut back significantly so in some ways I think I will be making the same amount of isk I did before.  Anyway lets see what happens; can use the extra time not playing to work on some Loki and Tengu fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment