Thursday 29 July 2010

More Onions

Right, I have run the same four scenarios that I ran in The Onion That Is Eve except for this time I have put the Loki up against  Rupture and a Maelstrom.  This is what I got:

Loki vs Rupture

425mm w Hail Ammo



425mm w Titanium Sabot Ammo



220mm w Hail Ammo


220mm w Titanium Sabot Ammo
Loki vs Maelstrom


425mm w Hail Ammo



425mm w Titanium Sabot Ammo



220mm w Hail Ammo



220mm w Titanium Sabot Ammo

The conclusion; well as long as I can set my range the Hail are worth it for the additional DPS, if range, speed (transversal) or signature is an issue then I only need to swap ammo and get my range sorted out.  The next check I need to do is on the benefit of a tracking enhancer against a gyro.  Its also worth noting, in this instance, that if I can fit 425mm autos rather than the smaller 220mm autos then do it, the only difference is range.

No comments:

Post a Comment