Thursday 22 July 2010

Ship Wish List

Well with too much non-game time on my hand I have plenty of time to work out what I want to get out in 0.0.  Examining my current ships list, looking at what I am missing and the game play out here I have come up with a few ideas of what might be next, I have inlcuded two ships for an alt of mine along with a faction battleship for another toon I have access to.  I have not however included any caps for KT yet as I still need to work out exactly what I want from that yet.


Want:


Dramiel, just because.  Great for fleet fleets for fast tackle and some DPS with the bonus of having a drone bay in there.



Cynabal for fast cuiser with some attitude.  PVP all the way.





Loki.  For general PVE and PVP and just because I want to.




Tengu.  For the pure tank that this thing has.  A real PVE machine.




Rhea for my alt to get some proper hauling capability.  Why the Rhea?  Well simply because it does have the largest capacity of all the jf.



Rorqual, so i can finish of the industry streak that my alt has been stuck in since the day I started it.



Rattlesnake for another alt that can fly a mean Caldari ship and is getting some rather healthy drones skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment